The Excellence in the North of Italy, National Luxury Textile Group with the presence worldwide, is looking for a R&D Textile Manager.
In the middle of Alps, in Piedmont, you will discover the Excellence & Tradition in a unique Italian Tissue that transform Naturaless into Elegance…
Chemical /material Engineer.
Fashion Luxury University/Studies or Masters are necesssary .
Expert with almost 10 years of Textile Research &Development , Production and Design Experience
– Deep knowledge of practical implementation of a process, especially theory of technologic/chemical and physical applications.
- Technical Competences in fabrics, responsible for the creation and delivery of the collection prototypes
– Responsible of the collection strategy and structure management
– Coordinate with Style Manager for a consistent product development vs Classic collection. Responsible of Pricing, negotiation with suppliers
– Responsible for the Production approval and all the industrial development Management.
– Responsible coordination product team
– Reporting to AD for technical part and budgeting
- Setting team priorities and goals according to directions from Headquarter
– Samples quality evaluation & sourcing allocation
– Prices / production minimum / lead time negotiation
– Project timeline
– New vendors scouting
– Innovation research
Very interesting Corporate environnement , with Excellent Company Values , they are Leader in Textile Luxury on international market. Very Interesting full package salary.
Please, if interested and aligned, send your Cover letter and Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org