Our client is one of the most important leader on the european Market on innovative Fashion outfits for Women.
Startup in rapid expansion are looking for two profiles in Munich: Junior Fashion Designer and Senior Fashion Designer with a background into an innovative vertical product development concept.
The company was founded in Munich in 2017, as a combination of the following values: START UP – culture, team spirit and motivation VERTICAL – ensuring agility FIRST – first in identifying and applying trends DIFFERENT – latest fashions compared to competition UNIQUE – innovative products and marketing
Their ideal consumer would be a decidedly modern woman, her finger constantly on the pulse of change , but without overdoing it. She turns heads with her style and elegance. Contemporary, ironic, sensual; she’s the perfect woman to combine the unique lifestyle embodied in herself.
The company perfectly integrates fashionable styles and looks that are inspired by influencers and international top brands with uniform ranges from our trading partners. The vertical integration principle dominates every phase in the product development process. Design, manufacturing, logistics, purchasing and sales are as closely integrated as possible in operation. Very high stock turnover and above-average yield secure successful long-term business relationships. Innovative, fashionable and appealing growing Brand is looking for you!
Junior Fashion Designer :
● Market research trends, trends hunter, buy fabrics and accessories
● Opportunity to plan and assist with photo shoots
● Collaborating with suppliers, vendors and manufacturing units to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
● Coordination and communication – Effective preparation and follows up of time and action calendar by all departments linked with production Profile’s requests:
● Degree in Fashion
● 3-4 years of experience in multinationals , médium sizes company, boutique brands.
● Strong know how and high level of Vertical process Integration and full product life cycle.
● Creative thinking from the product idea to the POS. Able to identify new fashion trends rapidly.
● Knowledge of Adobe – Illustrator and Photoshop
● Fashion influencer, communicator, enthusiast, passionate, creative attitude
● Be extremely organised and able to meet deadlines
● Understanding of patterns and design developments
● Knowledge of various embroidery and surface technique
● Organized, practical and pro-active work behaviour
● Fluent in English, German is added value, Spanish or any other language is an asset.
Senior Fashion Designer :
● Fabrics sourcing. Assign qualities, color adjustments, prints research
● Trends research. Trade shows and shoppings trips
● Coming up with new concepts and designs for full collection
● Collections development, working alongside the buying team, set color trends, concepts and looks
● Oversee trend development and CADs. Travel internationally for trend research and inspiration
● Able to sit in on fittings and give inputs and comments
● Reporting to the Head of Design Profile’s requests:
● 5-7 years of experience in multinationals, médium sizes company, boutique brands
● Leader and influencer ● Strong Experience working in a Vertical Product Lifecycle Development
● High know-how in design and restructuring of design, purchasing and production teams. Excellent Cool hunter
● Entrepreneurial thinking. Passion for the product
● Leadership and negotiating skills
● Excellent networking with suppliers / producers worldwide
● Fluent in English, German is added value, Spanish or any other language is an asset
We offer you: Become part of an highly motivated team with daily new challenges in a young and fast paced international environment.
International next step career. Very Interesting careers prospective, new and continuous learning on field.